31abc was incorporated in 2016. Its head office is located in Shanghai. It is a type of online ESL company. It is a Chinese company. this company will guide you about 31abc reviews, advantages, and disadvantages, salary, etc.
Despite having an easy application process, it has a great salary cutback of support by the company and a low salary rate. Further, we have discussed 31 abc in detail.
31abc has been rated 3.4 out of 5 on glassdoor. It has been noticed that around 51% of their users are willing to recommend 31abc further to their friends & family. some positive and negative reviews are as follows:
- The negative aspects of the company are salary cutbacks and low salary rate.
- The positive aspects include the availability of study material by the company
- It has an easy application process.
- It helps as a great opportunity to build relationships with students for a long period of time.
Is 31abc Worth it?
The company accepts both native and non-active speakers from the USA, UK, and Canada. If you want to enroll as a teacher you must have a degree or diploma and also you should have teaching experience. They will consist of children of the age group 2 to 12 years old. The class size will be off 1 to 2 children at a time in a class. The company also offers a minimum working hours which is 6 hours per week. The company offers teacher bonuses.
What are the Pros and Cons of 31abc?
- 31ABC provides study material to the teacher for teaching students.
- The company has a policy of having a stable teaching schedule for around 1 to 2 years.
- Due to this teaching schedule students and teachers are able to build long-term relationships.
- 31abc provides a low salary rate as compared to other ESL companies like open English present in the market.
- The pay cut records are too high at 31abc.
- That company demands high qualifications and experience in order to enroll.
- The teachers demand a flexible schedule from week to week.
What is the Salary / Pay provided by 31abc?
31 ABC has a very low salary rate as compared to other online ESL companies. The salary slab is between $6 to $20 per hour. The teachers are paid around $12 per hour in which two classes are conducted for 30 minutes each and $6 is paid per class. The salary of the teacher will be increased up to $10 per class or $20 per hour through the company’s 5-tier system.
In this system, you need to achieve a maximum number of classes and have taught thousands of lessons to reach this point where your salary increases up to $20 per hour. The company also provides a bonus to the teacher which is up to two dollars per class; the bonus will be added on the basis of your performance attendance and quality control evaluation. If you have the potential your salary can be increased up to $16 per hour.
What are Penalties/Deductions in 31abc?
The company also imposes penalties or deductions in salary due for various reasons which are as followed:
- If you are late for your class by more than 2 minutes, a penalty will be issued to you.
- If there is any kind of Technical problem or interruption in the networks for more than 2 minutes, a penalty or deduction will be imposed.
- If you miss clicking the attendance button 20 to 60 minutes before the class in order to inform the students that you are online then a penalty will be issued to you.
- If you cancel the class without issuing a notice period of 14 to 30 days then a penalty or deduction will be imposed on you.
- If you are sick only 2 days of sick leave will be issued to you and if you want more leaves then you need to provide a doctor’s notice if you lack to provide the notice penalties will be imposed on you.
What are the working hours of 31abc?
As per the policy of 31abc, a teacher must work a minimum of 2 hours and 3 days a week. The teacher also has provided a trial class of a time period of 0.5 – 4 hours to create availability. so there are 8 times lots available every day starting at each half-hour mark. The company also claims that their teachers can achieve around 90% to 200% in booking ratings.
What are the Technical Requirements 31abc
- The candidate must have a laptop or a desktop with the latest configuration of i3 7200u.
- The candidate must have software like Skype and zoom on their devices.
- The candidate must have high-speed internet with a minimum downloading speed of 20 Mbps and an uploading speed of 4 Mbps.
- The candidate must have a WeChat app on the phone and a Payoneer account to receive payment.
- The Candidate must have an appropriate background that is suitable for teaching.
What is the Application Process for 31abc?
The application process consists of various steps which are as followed:
- You need to submit your resume and a cover letter through email.
- Then an interview will be conducted and a demo class will be conducted for you to demonstrate your teaching skills. You may also need to give mini multiple interviews.
- When you pass the interview and the demo sessions then a training session will be conducted in which you will be guided on how to conduct the class.
- Then mock classes will be conducted for you.
- Once you have cleared all the rounds you can start teaching on 31abc.
31abc has been rated 3.4 out of 5 on glassdoor but still, it seems very tough to recommend and convince others to join. The biggest plus point of joining 31abc is that students sign up for a 1 to 2 years sessions plan which brings the opportunity of guaranteed classes to the teachers. As the requirements of the company are too high compared to the salary rate. The policy of deduction or penalty is too strict for the teachers. So, I would not recommend 31abc to anyone.
- What is an advanced degree – Types and Advantages - March 4, 2023
- Full latinhire review – Is latinhire Worth it? - March 4, 2023
- Is Dropping out of university a good idea? - March 4, 2023