English has become a need for you to become a successful person. You must be able to speak English least fluently. Calftalk is a platform in which a teacher is allowed to create their profile and spread their lessons to the student. It especially teaches Japanese students English.
Cafetalk generally is used to share the experience of the teacher and allow them to teach on whatever topic they want to. As a teacher, you need to help Japanese students to help with their English language. Another platform that helps to teach the English language is TutorABC. This platform is easy to use and the interview taken for the students is also easy. To help you to know each and every aspect of the platform we have discussed the review of the cafetalk in detail.
Full Cafetalk review:
The average rating given to the Cafetalk page is 3.2 out of 5 and of which 64% are their friends. The following are some positive and negative highlights:
- The interview taken for the teachers is easy.
- The platform is designed to be easy to use by all.
- The teachers are free to set their own time for reaching.
- The teachers are free to decide the topic for teaching by creating their teaching materials.
- The teachers’ inputs are listened to by the company and are responsive.
- The students joining the Cafetalk for learning lessons are polite and friendly and the student is dedicated to their learning.
- When it comes to attracting new students there Cafetalk lacks.
- Initially, the company retains up to 40% of the commission.
- There is no training session for the teachers.
Is Cafetalk Worth it?
The teacher who has some experience in teaching can easily teach the student as it’s an online teaching platform that mainly teaches the student English like Native Camp as most of the students are from Japan. As the teachers can teach what they want to teach the rating is given by the student. It helps in forming a relationship between teachers and students.
What is the requirement for Cafetalk?
The following are some requirement which is used to run Cafetalk:
- Cafetalk can quickly run on smartphones or laptops which consist a strong internet connection.
- The user who wants to learn needs to download skype which can be used for free voice and video calling and allows the user to learn the lesson from all over the world.
- The following are some browsers on which Cafetalk works:
- Firefox 2.0
- Google Chrome
- Safari 2.0
What is the requirement to work in Cafetalk?
The following are some requirement which is needed to work in Cafetalk:
- You must qualify as a native speaker.
- Also, you need to have a bachelor’s degree and not be a student who is still in college.
- The teacher needs to download skype on the pc or mobile phone and Cafetalk can work on a browser like firefox, google chrome, safari 2.0
- A strong internet connection is needed to run Cafetalk with downloading speed of 8 Mbps and a speed of 3 Mbps for uploading the content.
What is the process of application and interview?
The following are some steps needed for the application process:
- First, you have to create an account.
- The person needs to fill in the information and all the teaching interests.
- You need to give an interview for work in the Cafetalk.
- When the user passes the difference and then they can start teaching the students.
After starting the teaching lessons to the student, the teacher has to then control the schedule for their teaching, what are their payment references, and the other column which is present on the tutor dashboard.
What are the cons and pros of Cafetalk?
- Cafetalk is a simple application that can be used easily by everyone.
- The teacher can teach the student without any limitation for the range of the subject just like Tutorgigs, having no limit for languages.
- Here the teachers can decide their schedule for teaching the students and the topic range is also decided by them only.
- For the teachers who do take classes their pay is low as Cafetalk retains 15-40%.
- Cafetalk gives points as earnings then these points are converted.
- At the start of the lesson or classes, it’s difficult to attract the student to join the Cafetalk for learning lessons.
- Most of the students are adult students and the number of children is small.
How much can you earn on Cafetalk?
Being a teacher in Cafetalk they decide their salary by themself. On average as per classes, they are charged $8-$36 per hour. But the teacher gets a salary less than this due to the complicated commission system.
The teacher who works in Cafetalk gets the lowest percentage up to 60% after retaining done by Cafetalk and if the assured rate increases or variable rate increases then there is a chance of increasing the salary of the teachers. And the maximum percentage that Cafetalk takes is about 85%.
How much are the working hours in the Cafetalk?
Here the teachers are free to decide their schedule for teaching lessons and no minimum hours are working compulsory. As here most of the students are from Japan so the chances of an increase in the booking are in the evening time. Cafetalk teachers are free to decide the lesson length on average it ranges between 15-120 minutes or 25-30 minutes. There is the availability of free trial lessons with a time between 10-20 minutes.
Cafetalk provides the student with the learning about various topics and the teachers are free to decide the timing of the class and free to decide the topic to be taught. The salary is decided by the teachers and it may increase by a good rating given by the student in the class.
Is Cafetalk good?
Cafetalk provides you with a great platform for teaching with some experience and they only have to decide their topic and time of teaching.
- Updated Duolingo Character Names 2023 (Complete Guide) - March 29, 2023
- How to Use Duolingo Offline in 2023 (Step-by-Step Guide) - March 29, 2023
- Duolingo Plus Honest Review (2023) – Is the Premium Membership Worth it? - March 29, 2023