Craving English is a platform that can help students to learn the English language successfully. Many face difficulty in learning English. Learning the language, take time and effort. It must not be learned as a subject but as a language. Therefore you must make sure that you are having fun learning. For this, it is important to get the best teachers who could help you to learn the language in a fun and attractive manner. Craving English is a platform that can help you to connect with teachers who will help you to learn the language in a fun manner. Although if you are a tutor who makes their classes enjoyable, then this platform may be for you. But is the platform worthy?
To become a tutor on this platform you will need to have a minimum of years of experience and you must be a native speaker. The pay rate that you will get is normal and you can also have to work in any different time zone. Further, we have explained Craving English in detail for your better understanding.
What is Craving English?
Craving English is a Latin America-based online tutoring platform just like Native Camp, Nil English, All Right English, which was established in 2019. The objective behind Craving English was to provide an original method of learning the language. It is just like other ESL platforms like lime eng. They are aware of how crucial it is to control this language, particularly in the present. Since the student’s enjoyment of the process is what matters to the company, they hire tutors who can make the class fun and entertaining.
Therefore as a tutor, you need to combine a variety of activities to make sure that all the students are enjoying your classroom. You need to incorporate English more naturally into your daily lives. You need to give daily guidance and feedback to keep the students motivated. You should give mini challenges to the students so that they could effectively learn them.
Craving English review – Is Craving English worth it?
Although the company has very less reviews from the past onboard teacher, still there are some benefits as well as drawbacks of this platform. Many platforms allow the teacher to teach according to a specific time zone. You can teach on this platform in different time zone. You get free Spanish classes if you are a tutor on this platform.
Though the pay rate is low when compared to other platforms. It becomes even less if you are teaching kids. Also if you have some doubts you can always reach out to its CEO of it. Many reviews suggest the CEO of the company is very responsive. Also as the company does not want to overcrowd the teachers, you will have to go through a tough selection process.
Benefits of Teaching at Craving English
- You get free Spanish classes.
- There is no requirement for a degree or diploma.
- You can choose your students between kids and adults.
- You can even work in different time zone.
- The founder of this company is helpful and responsive.
Drawbacks of Teaching at Craving English
- You must be a native speaker
- There should be a minimum of 1-year of experience in teaching.
- You should be able to give the time of 10 hours per week.
- The selection policy is quite tough.
- There are very less reviews from past teachers. It makes it hard to judge the platform based on these reviews.
- Information about getting the bonus is not given properly.
Is Craving English legit?
Yes, it is a legitimate platform that is used to teach kids as well as adults the English language. This platform uses zoom meetings for each of its classes. It shows how legit it is to use the Craving English platform. Also, the safety policy guarantees you do not share any of your data. Also, the growing number of students as well as teachers shows the reliability of the company. The competitive selection process shows how the quality of teaching is taken care of.
How much you can earn via the Craving English platform?
The pay rate of you will depend on which type of class you are taking – Individual or Group. It will also depend on what is the duration of your class. However, the most common pay rate on this platform that you get is $12-$17 each hour. You also get a bonus on this platform, though the information about it is not given properly. The payments are made by PayPal. The contract period for you will be around 1 month. Though it will renew depending on your performance.
Requirements to become a tutor at Craving English
- You must be a native English speaker
- There should be a minimum of 1 year of teaching experience.
- You must have an ESL certification including TEFL or TESOL.
- There should be a PC and good quality microphone. In addition to it, good quality web camera is needed. You must have a good internet connection as well.
- You must be able to work at Central Standard Time.
How to become a tutor at Craving English?
You need to follow these steps for becoming a tutor in Craving English-
- You can send your resume to their email. Or you can go on their platform and fill up the application form.
- Fill out the information they asked for. When your application is pass through the first stage, you will get an email asking for an introduction video.
- You will need to answer some of the pre-asked questions in your video. If it is passed, then you need to get into the interview.
- In this interview, you need to give a mock class. You must deliver a conversation-based lesson. It will help them to analyze your conversational skills.
- Once done wait for their response. You will get notified through email.
Craving English is an educational online marketplace that helps to connect students with tutors. If you want to become a tutor at their platform, you must know that you will get a lower pay rate when compared to others. However, there are bonuses whose information is not given by the platform. You will also get free Spanish classes. Although you need to be committed to giving at least 10 hours a week.
- Does the Respondus Lockdown Browser Record & Monitor You? (Is there Any Way to Skip it?) - March 29, 2023
- How to keep Valuables Safe in a Dorm room? (6 Easy Tips) - March 29, 2023
- Can Google Meet Detect Cheating? (5 Tips for Preventing it) - March 29, 2023