Teaching online on ESL platforms like abc360 has become the most common way to earn extra income by sitting at home. Many tutors have even made it full-time work to earn a decent amount of money. Many Chinese platforms give you a good pay rate for your efforts. One such China-based platform is UUABC. UUABC allows you to teach Chinese students the English language more effectively and efficiently. If you want to know more about it, go on and read about it.
It gives you a good pay rate. But you can only apply it if you are a native speaker and must have 1-2 years of experience. The team that you get on this platform is also very supportive. Further, we have discussed this platform in detail for your better understanding.
What is UUABC?
UUABC is a Chinese online tutoring platform that connects Chinese students with tutors who are native speakers. It was founded in 2016. You will find students between the ages of 5 and 16. The company works similarly to other Chinese ESL platforms like Native Camp, protostar, acadsoc, Nil English, All Right English, etc. The maximum number of students that you can teach at a time is 4. The classes you need to deliver are 30 minutes in duration. You need to make lesson plans according to the class requirement.
Pros of becoming a tutor on UUABC?
- You can apply if you are a native speaker.
- The pay rate that you get is quite good.
- They do not deduct any pay for taking emergency leaves.
- If you have a degree in education then you do not need to give TESOL or TEFL certification.
- There are good bonus schemes.
- The team is very responsive.
Cons of becoming a tutor on UUABC
- You may get fewer bookings starting.
- Do not accept the application if you are a non-native speaker.
- You must have 1 or 2 years of experience.
- They keep on changing the policy quite frequently.
UUABC review – Is UUABC worth it?
UUABC is a platform that helps Chinese students to connect with native speakers to teach them the English language. You get a good pay rate along with the possibility of getting a bonus. Also to get accepted on this platform you do not need to be from a native country but you must be a native speaker. Also, you must have around 1 or 2 years of experience. It will depend on what type of experience you have.
Also, another advantage is that you do not need to give ESL certifications if you have experience. Another thing that is worth it on this platform is that there is no deduction for emergency leave and there are chances of getting bonuses as well. You can take it as full-time work if you have started getting children for your classes.
Is UUABC legit?
Yes, this is a legit platform. This is a part of OneSmart International Education Group ltd. which is also listed on the New York Stock Exchange. The increasing number of students and tutors shows the reliability of the platform. Also, it has been rated by a well-known platform, Glassdoor. This also shows the safety of this platform.
How much can one earn on UUABC?
The pay rate that UUABC offers is around $15 – $24. However, how much you will get, depends upon your interview as well as your experience. Although this was higher earlier. They offer a pay rate of around $18 – $28 before. The bonus can be taken after one month of prohibition. The bonus can be up to $3 per class. You can earn it if you have full attendance, are on time for a full month, and submit all your reports on time. Every activity will give you a bonus of $1 which makes it a total of $3. The payment is done through Paypal.
Requirements to become a tutor on UUABC
Following are the requirements for becoming a tutor on UUABC-
- You need to be a negative speaker.
- There must be an experience of at least 1 or 2 years depending upon which type of experience you have.
- You must have a bachelor’s degree. If your degree is not related to education then you must give your TEFL and TESOL certifications.
- There should be a laptop or PC which has a good quality web camera and also a good working microphone.
How to apply at UUABC?
To apply at UUABC you need to go through the following steps-
- You need to apply at UUABC Job Application on their official website. They would ask you if you are referred or if you are applying on your own.
- Once selected, the application form will appear on the screen. You will then need to submit your resume and the details they have asked for.
- If your application is passed, then you will get an invitation for an interview. The interview will take place on Skype for 30-45 minutes.
- In the interview, you will need to answer some of the questions and need to give a teaching session which is around 5 – 8 minutes. You will be examined based on your experience, how you are taking up the class, professionalism, etc.
- If your interview is cleared then you will get an email in which you will have an agreement. Sign it up and email them back.
- When do you need to set up your teaching profile and take up a training session? When done with the training session you can take up your first class.
UUABC is a Chinese platform that connects Chinese students with native English-speaking tutors. You can teach students if you have experience of teaching along with the degree, you can apply on this platform. The pay rate that you will get is good as compared to other platforms. Also, they do not deduct any amount for emergency leaves as well. If you are getting a good number of students, you can think of taking it as full-time work.
- Updated Duolingo Character Names 2023 (Complete Guide) - March 29, 2023
- How to Use Duolingo Offline in 2023 (Step-by-Step Guide) - March 29, 2023
- Duolingo Plus Honest Review (2023) – Is the Premium Membership Worth it? - March 29, 2023