There are so many online platforms that concentrate on tutoring students in the English language. These ESL online teaching platforms require related certifications like TEFL. You will find many of them who also help students to learn different languages than English. One such platform that is available online is Vivaling. VivaLing is one of the top-rated platforms that helps students learn different languages like lingo live from native speakers. But is it worth teaching Vivaling?
VivaLing is a platform that hires tutors even if they know the native level language. But you must have either a certification or related qualification and should also have at least 2 hours of experience in it. The pay rate that you will get on this platform is quite high when compared to other platforms.
What is VivaLing?
VivaLing is an online tutoring platform which was established in 2014 by a group of language and education enthusiasts. Utilizing a native-level coach will help you master and develop your foreign language skills. It will Immerse you in different cultures rather than just the language. VivaLing just like Lingoace, is one of the best language learning programs, which also features a huge selection of educational materials made by their team of subject-matter experts. You can make the most of a strategy that prioritizes dialogue and interaction. The goal of VivaLing is to build relationships via individualized and constructive interactions by utilizing innovative instruction offered by committed.
Is VivaLing worth it?
VivaLing is a platform that hires tutors even if they know the native level language. There is no need to be a resident of the native country. Also, you will find the pay rate is higher than the various similar platforms. The support system of the company is also awesome. However, you need to give 13 hours over 4 days a week.
Also, you must have 2 years of related field experience. This shows that you can not be hired if you are a fresher. Another thing you should be well aware of is that you have to go through an unpaid training session on it. Therefore, if you have time, and experience and are ready to take the unpaid training, then you should choose Vivaling to work with.
Benefits of working at VivaLing
- You either need to give the related certification or a degree related to the language you choose.
- The pay rate that you get on this platform is higher than compared to other platforms.
- You can be hired if you know any other language than English.
- If you know how to speak the native level language, you can easily be hired. There is no need to be from a native-speaking country.
- Most of the previous tutors have posted positive reviews about the company.
Drawbacks of working at VivaLing
- You will have to go through unpaid training before taking classes.
- There should be at least 2 years of experience in the related field.
- You should commit 13 hours in 4 days.
Is VivaLing a legit platform?
Yes, Vivaling is legit as well as a safe platform to use. Glassdoor gives the rating to this platform 4.5 out of 5. Also, it has a 4.8 rating indeed. This shows how awesome and reliable this platform is. The data on this platform is secured and no data is even used for advertising purposes. VivaLing uses a Differential Global Positioning System(DGPS) to secure the data of its users. Also, the support system is always there to listen up to your queries and solve them.
What is its cancellation policy for students?
Up to 24 hours before the commencement of the session, you can freely reschedule or cancel your appointments. Due to the contractual need to compensate your teacher for the customized lesson plan he or she has produced for you and the time he or she has reserved for you, the session will undoubtedly be charged during these 24 hours.
How much do you earn via VivaLing?
When you are teaching at VivaLing, you get a pay rate of $20 per hour. There is the possibility that it will increase by $1 or $2 after every 6 months. Although it will depend on your performance. Your earnings are credited to you by Paypal.
Requirements to become a tutor on VivaLing
- You must have a minimum of two years of experience working with either children or adults.
- A teaching credential OR a degree in the subject being taught.
- You must give 12 hours of each work and should also be available for weekends.
- Working laptop along with a good quality web camera and microphone.
- There should be a high internet speed available.
How to become a tutor on VivaLing?
To teach Vivaling you need to follow a proper procedure. It might be more competitive than others. You need to follow this procedure to become a teacher at Vivaling-
- Complete the application step by going to their official website. You need to select the VivaLing teaching application. An application form will appear and you need to give all the data asked.
- Once done you will receive an Email, about if you are selected or not. The time duration will depend on the number of applications.
- If your application is passed by the team, then they will ask you to give a demo video with a student.
- Once done, you will need to attend 2 different interviews followed in the same pattern. You will need to answer the related questions and they will analyze your personality as well.
- If passed you will need to complete the unpaid training. It will last for 2-4 weeks.
- When the training session is over, you can finally set up your teaching profile to teach the students.
VivaLing is a platform that will connect students with tutors who are native speakers. However, to become a tutor on this platform you need to have 2 years of experience along with being a native speaker. You can teach both children as well as adults. Also, the pay rate that you will get is better than other platforms with the potential to increase after every 6 months. Though it will depend upon your performance. Also with these great advantages, it might become hard to get onboard on this platform. It is because the hiring process is quite competitive.
- Updated Duolingo Character Names 2023 (Complete Guide) - March 29, 2023
- How to Use Duolingo Offline in 2023 (Step-by-Step Guide) - March 29, 2023
- Duolingo Plus Honest Review (2023) – Is the Premium Membership Worth it? - March 29, 2023