Online education platforms are getting more popular day by day. Most students are looking for tutors online to help them learn difficult subjects. While most of the platforms only offer online classes, NovaStar is a platform where you can get in-person tuition for yourself.
NovaStar is a platform where you can find online as well as in-person tutors for yourself. The teacher on this platform teaches the student from elementary to college level. There are 500+ tutors on this platform. The pay rate that you get is based on the number of hours the teacher is teaching on the platform. Further, we have discussed in detail the different features of this platform.
NovaStar Prep review
Various online platforms like Edukite, eteacher, egg school, classo, stride learning, etc are getting popular among students. Though they only offer online services, NovaStar is a platform where you can find tutors in person as well. NovaStar is a US-based company that hires American teachers to teach college-level students in one on one online classes.
The average rating given to know that is 4.9 out of 5 in there are 96% of their recommended friends. The teachers are there according to the hour which is $25 to 35. The company hiring section is very selective in selecting a teacher who meets all the high teacher satisfaction. The majority of the awards interviews given to the Nova star are 4 or 5 stars.
Is NovaStar Prep worth it?
The teacher teaches students that range from elementary to college students. The pay you will get per hour is $25 to 35. The teachers are accepted as native and non-native speakers who are from the USA. The teacher who can apply for the tutor position in Novastar should have a degree or diploma certificate. The Novastar includes both adult and child students.
What are the pros and cons of NovaStar Prep?
The following are the cons and pros of working with Novastar prep:
- The teachers are being paid at a high rate.
- The tutor can have many ranges in the subject also, not just English.
- Novastar prep has an amazing score for high teacher satisfaction.
- There is no instruction for maximum or minimum hours of work.
- The teacher has to go through the Selective hiring process.
- This teacher can only apply for the Novastar who is an American and should hold a bachelor’s degree.
- The peak hour of working for the teacher is after school hours.
- The teacher commits to completing a semester.
What are the different subject ranges in NovaStar Prep?
The following are the subject that is being taught in NovaStar prep with the topic:
Basic math, pre-algebra, algebra 1 and 2, geometry, trigonometry, pre-calculus, calculus I & III.
Reading comprehension, writing skills, literature, and public speaking.
Biology, chemistry, physics.
4. Social studies:
US history, world history. European History, Civics and government economics.
5. Test prep:
PSAT, SAT, ACT, MCAT, LSAT.
6. College application:
College essay, college application, Interview preparation.
What is the salary earned by a tutor in NovaStar Prep?
The salary is given to the teacher who is working in NovaStar which ranges from $25 to 35 per hour but this depends upon the subject and level of the subject being taught by the teacher for example:
- If the teacher is teaching a student who is a student in elementary or middle school then their Pay is $25.
- If the teacher teaches the student in High School then the pay is $27.
- If the teacher is teaching a student who is a student in college or test preparation then their Pay is $30.
What are the working hours in NovaStar Prep?
The teaching hours in Novastar are considered to be after the daytime of school and which is being agreed upon by the tutor as can easily negotiate with the student and the family for the subject they want to learn. But some students are home school children and they want their classes to be conducted in the middle of the day.
The teachers here are flexible to choose their schedule of work and there are no minimum and maximum hours of working. If the teacher wants to cancel the class they have to give an advantage of at least 12 hours before the class. If there is an emergency with the teacher then they have to set up the time with the student by arranging another class as a replacement session for the class.
What are the requirements for teachers in NovaStar Prep?
The following are the requirements that the teacher needs to have during the application process:
- The teacher needs to have a bachelor’s degree or a higher degree.
- The teacher should have teaching experience in some Schools or tutoring.
- The teacher should have a passion for teaching the student and guiding them to the right path of education.
- The teacher should have great communication skills and deepen their voice.
- There must be a strong internet connection for conducting the class.
- Having a master’s degree is an advantage to the teacher as about 75% of tutors in Nova star are having a master’s degree.
What is the common question being asked in interviews?
- Tell me about yourself.
- What is your experience of your teaching?
- What subject are you interested in?
- Why do you love teaching?
- Have you ever worked with challenging students?
- How can you motivate a student?
- How do you see your future?
Novastar prep is a company with a high teacher satisfaction score. Innova star offers the teacher a very good rate of pay. The tough part of the company is that the process is very selective and the peak hour of work is considered to be after school.
Is NovaStar Prep a good company to work with?
The overall rating given to Novastar is 4.7 out of 5 and among the working employees at least 92% have said that working in NovaStar prep is a good option and has a positive outlook.
- Updated Duolingo Character Names 2023 (Complete Guide) - March 29, 2023
- How to Use Duolingo Offline in 2023 (Step-by-Step Guide) - March 29, 2023
- Duolingo Plus Honest Review (2023) – Is the Premium Membership Worth it? - March 29, 2023